Friday, January 22, 2010

Introductary about ME!

Hey, my name is Aaron Adams. I am a senior at Anderson High School. I am attending the University of Kentucky next fall. I am excited to go there and plan to major in production engineering with a minor in either buisness or computer science. In my free time I like to hang with freinds, ride my dirtbikes, and camp in the summer. I have been riding dirtbikes since I was 5 years old. I have been in and out of racing in the 450cc class B league for the past 4 years. I have been working in the landscaping business for the past 3 years with Bard Landscaping. I love what I do because it keeps me in shape and it has great pay! I am starting to lifeguard at the YMCA off of Clough on Febuary 1st for a winter job. Also, i play KBA basketball and a summer knothole baseball league for the Anderson Buckeyes.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on going to the University of Kentucky! I really enjoy watching them play basketball. Go UK!

    ReplyDelete